Does the New Toyota Supra Live up to all the Hype?
Sports car enthusiasts have been hoping and waiting for over 20 long years for the Supra to return, and they finally got their wish with the 2020 Toyota GR Supra. This time around the new supra can be yours for under $50k (technically starting at $49,990).
Overview (According to Toyota):
- First New Supra in the U.S. in 21 Years
- First Global GR Model Developed by Toyota GAZOO Racing
- Design Inspired by Calty’s FT-1 Concept
- Two-Seat, Driver-Focused Cabin
- 335-HP Turbocharged Inline-Six-Cylinder Engine
- 8-Speed Transmission with Paddle Shifters
- Two Available Grades and Launch Edition
- Standard Active Differential and Adaptive Suspension
Would the 2020 Toyota Supra GR be your sports car pick over the Porsche 718 Cayman, Genesis G70 3.3T, Audi S5, Mercedes-AMG CLA45, BMW M2, Chevrolet Corvette, or any other similarly priced competitors? Let us know in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this “Does the New Toyota Supra Live up to all the Hype?” 2020 Toyota Supra review video, then make sure to Like, share and post a comment below!